ANT Lab's SX Industrial Nano Metal Coat™ is a abrasion & flake resistant Anti corrosion nano coating designed for all types of Industrial metal surfaces. It is designed to protect metal surfaces from destructive forces, and provides a long lasting 11.5 years barrier of superior resistance to corrosion , rust, salt spray, moisture, acid rain, UV damage, oxidation, galvanic corrosion & ice adhesion .
|Appearance||Colourless , Liquid|
|Abrasion Resistance||8.4 mg Passed|
|Pencil Hardness||4H Passed|
|Salt Spray Test||No rust, no blisters|
|Coverage||approx 255 sq feet/litre|
ANT Lab's SX Industrial Metal Coat have several benefits
1. Easy-to-Clean Glossy Surface .
2. Longevity of 9 to 12 years in a single twin coat.
3. Environmental Protection for extreme gloss surface & colour retention .
4. Chemical & Corrosion Resistance Surface after coating .
5. Physical Abuse Resistance (Dynamic Abrasion & Scratch) .
1. Marine - Vessels , Boats , Yatche
2. Heavy Industrial – Machinery & Equipment , Steel Plants , Processing Plants
3. Metals – Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium,
4. Others – Few Natural Stones
For details on how to apply , Download our Technical Data Sheet
Store in dry area at temperatures between 14 - 18⁰ Celsius (15% higher temp reduces
shelf life by 3%)
1. Shelf Life (seal un-opened) – 8 months .
2. Shelf Life (seal opened) - 8 days .
Container Cap must be closed immediately after use to avoid contamination.
Discard if liquid turns white in color . It should always remain colorless to be effective .
1. Always wear DGFASLI approved Respiratory protection.
2. Fresh air and exhaust are required in the work area.
3. Wear butyl-rubber gloves and other skin protection to avoid contact.
4. Chemical safety goggles or splash shields are required.
5. Do not wear contacts without eye protection.