ANT Lab's 9H Ceramic coating ™ is a long-term ceramic (or ‘glass’) nano coating which bonds directly to the vehicles surface .The advanced nano technology allows this protective coating to repel dust,bird droppings and water ~85% better than traditional waxes and sealants, meaning the car will stay glossier, cleaner, and newer for longer.IT has durability of 60-90 carwashes or 3 years. Enjoy the deep gloss shine that no other product can match.Lasts 5x Longer Than Most Other Brands. Higher hardness levels with flexibility. Long life protection that lasts up to 3 years. Its completely Made in INDIA.
A thorough preparation and refinement of a vehicle’s surface to a highly refined level is necessary to achieve best results . Please find the datasheet for the product in the followings tabs .
|Appearance||Colourless , Liquid|
|Salt Spray Test||No rust, no blisters|
|Coverage||approx 102 sq feet/50 ml|
|UV protection Test||Passed|
|Pencil Hardness Test||Passed for 8H~9H|
ANT Lab's 9H ceramic car coating have several benefits
1. A nano-coating basically provides a strong, protective surface to the car’s body that can block all manner of foreign matter and prevent them from damages like oxidation & UV that fade the color of any car.
2. Longevity of 2.5~3 years in a single twin coat.
3. Environmental Protection for extreme gloss surface & colour retention .
4. Chemical & Corrosion Resistance Surface after coating .
5. The problem with car wax is that the wax sealant provides less protection, and eventually wears off in just one month, which means a fresh coat needs to be reapplied several times a year. On the other hand, a single coating of 9H Ceramic ensures that you never need another wax job for more than 2.5 yrs.
1. Automobiles - Cars , Bikes , Trucks etc.
2. Metals – Brass, Aluminium
For details on TDS and how to apply Ceramic Coating , Download our Technical Data Sheet
Store in dry area at temperatures between 20 - 22⁰ Celsius (15% higher temp reduces
shelf life by 3%)
1. Shelf Life (seal un-opened) – 9 months .
2. Shelf Life (seal opened) - 5 days .
Container Cap must be closed immediately after use to avoid contamination.
Discard if liquid turns white in color . It should always remain colorless to be effective .
1. Its good to wear DGFASLI approved Respiratory protection.
2. Fresh air and exhaust are required in the work area.
3. Wear butyl-rubber gloves and other skin protection to avoid contact.