HYDRAX 9H Ceramic coating ™ is a long-term ceramic (or ‘glass’) nano coating which bonds directly to the vehicles surface .The advanced nano technology allows this protective coating to repel dust,bird droppings and water ~85% better than traditional waxes and sealants, meaning the car will stay glossier, cleaner, and newer for longer. Enjoy the deep gloss shine that no other product can match.Lasts 5x Longer Than Most Other Brands. Higher hardness levels with flexibility.Its completely Made in INDIA.
A thorough preparation and refinement of a vehicle’s surface to a highly refined level is necessary to achieve best results . Please find the datasheet for the product in the followings tabs .
|Appearance||Colourless , Liquid|
|Salt Spray Test||No rust, no blisters|
|Coverage||approx 312 sq feet/50 ml|
|UV protection Test||Passed|
|Pencil Hardness Test||Passed for 8H~9H|
HYDRAX - 9H ceramic car coating have several benefits
1. A nano-coating basically provides a strong, protective surface to the car’s body that can block all manner of foreign matter and prevent them from damages like oxidation & UV that fade the color of any car.
2. Environmental Protection for extreme gloss surface & colour retention .
3. Chemical & Corrosion Resistance Surface after coating .
4. The problem with car wax is that the wax sealant provides less protection, and eventually wears off in just one month, which means a fresh coat needs to be reapplied several times a year. On the other hand, a single coating of 9H Ceramic ensures that you never need another wax for several years
1. Automobiles - Cars , Bikes , Trucks etc.
For details on TDS and how to apply Ceramic Coating
Store in dry area at temperatures between 20 - 22⁰ Celsius (15% higher temp reduces
shelf life by 3%)
1. Shelf Life (seal un-opened) – 9 months .
2. Shelf Life (seal opened) - 5 days .
Container Cap must be closed immediately after use to avoid contamination.
Discard if liquid turns white in color . It should always remain colorless to be effective .
1. Its good to wear DGFASLI approved Respiratory protection.
2. Fresh air and exhaust are required in the work area.
3. Wear butyl-rubber gloves and other skin protection to avoid contact.